Energy is a factor in overall building performance and sustainability. It impacts the building in so many ways, influencing everything from operational costs, to operational resiliency. LMS Energy Services team partners with you to help you understand how energy is affecting your organization. We strive for excellence in assisting clients with energy reduction solutions, which allow facilities to operate at maximum efficiency, while reducing environmental impact, all while achieving energy conservation goals.
- Secure long-term investment
- Maximize energy efficiency
Analyze Energy Usage with the Element: A higher level of mechanical service
LMS provides an intelligent service solution that’s unmatched in the Vegas Valley. We take operational data collected from your building systems and turn them into actionable solutions that help your bottom line. By continuously gathering and evaluating information from every piece of mechanical equipment, the Element reveals the true health and performance of your building far beyond the simple trending other service companies offer. This insight defines a path to addressing the issues that matter most and the actions to take that will improve comfort, increase performance, reduce energy use, minimize risk of failures, and save money.
How does the Element work?
We connect a small black box into your building’s control system to investigate performance. The Element continuously gathers mechanical equipment data and sends it to our hosted server for analysis. We evaluate this operational data to determine the condition and trend performance of every connected device. This continuous testing gives us the insight to:
- Identify hidden issues
- Alert when immediate action is require
- Provide service service based on urgency
- Predict repairs to minimize risks of failure
- Verify before-and-after, all work performed and recommended
All this information is stored for long-term trending allowing us to assist our clients in planning and budgeting for future equipment replacement and improvements.
The Element synthesizes complex building data down to actionable solutions provided in our performance reports.
- Targeted Service ~ aimed at the devices in need
- Informed Dispatch ~ the right tech, tools, & parts
- Building Health ~ month-over-month improvements
- Virtual Technician ~ 24/7 equipment evaluations
- Connected Authority ~ immediate alarm response