LMS is the major supplier of air conditioning equipment and parts, integrated controls, boilers, energy services, and service maintenance in Las Vegas since 1969. We are comprised of an outstanding staff of service professionals including over 12 graduate engineers. Over the past 50+ years, LMS has evolved to become the leading commercial HVAC firm in Las Vegas. It takes just one look at the cityscape, to know that LMS has been part of nearly every iconic building, not to mention the many major buildings off the Strip, including, hospitals, schools, retail malls and business complexes.
Over the years, we have worked through the most difficult times and emerged stronger. During the 2008 recession, we became one of INC. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the US, in 2008, 2009 and and 2010. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we remained open to serve our essential business clients to help them prepare their buildings for re-opening and move toward sustainability and energy savings.
AT LMS WE:
- maintain relationships with owners of new and existing buildings in Las Vegas.
- work with the leading manufactures of HVAC products to provide the best systems for commercial buildings.
- have Engineering and Contractor teams to work with design engineers and contractors during the design and bidding process.
- support the contractors during the construction phase of buildings
- provide start-up and commissioning services when the building is complete.
- administer manufacturers’ warranties during the warranty period.
- service and maintain air conditioning and heating equipment and automation systems for all HVAC brands.
- provide continuous commissioning of buildings to assure the owner that the building is operating efficiently.
- offer system updates, renovation and replacement as appropriate.
- are the authorized parts outlet for Trane and other major manufacturers.
We have worked over 900,000 hours without a lost time accident and are proud of our safety program. This performance in a construction-related service company is remarkable. Our associates’ safety records speak to the importance that we, as a company, place on this vital area.
We have a fantastic corporate culture and strong brand identity that resonates with our motto: “We Create Comfort.”
Good people work at LMS and we attract others who want learn from us. We provide careers, not jobs. We give back to the community, making big differences in peoples’ lives. All of this and more add up to a sustainable competitive advantage in the market place.
Click Links Below to Download Articles